A technology group with a truly global reach is seeking an Interim Tax Manage the Group’s tax risk and the implications on the business. This is a standalone role and has the opportunity for the position to go permanent after the initial 6-9 months.
– Provide tax advice to the Group on innovative new projects – acquisitions, group restructuring and transfer pricing
– As Interim Tax Manager you will work very closely with the Finance Director and wider finance team to develop the Group’s tax strategy and future tax implications
– You will ensure compliance deadlines are bet for both direct and indirect tax
– Lead the preparation of UK Corporate Tax and VAT returns whilst maintaining relationships with HMRC, local authorities and external stakeholders
– Assist with tax planning and the Group’s re-organisation process
– Monitor changes in tax legislation and make adjustments where necessary
The candidate will be ACA/CTA/CA qualified with very strong tax technical skills. Experience of International Tax advisory and compliance is essential, whether that be from an in-house environment or practice.