A high-profile, challenging role has arisen within the Financial Operations team of a multi-site retail group based in the heart of zone 1. Reporting into the Financial Operations Manager, the Financial Accountant will support the delivery and completion of transactional reconciliations, data analysis and reporting. This top performing team is seeking a qualified accountant with the ability to challenge current norms and make recommendations that will ensure efficiency, whilst maintaining rigorous controls and adding significant value to the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support the Finance Manager in driving efficiencies and system implementation
• Work with the Finance Manager and Financial Controller to drive working capital growth
• Drive close of AP/ AR ledger in accordance with month end deadlines
• Support various functions and FBPs on financial accounting queries
• Balance sheet reconciliations bank and intercompany
The organization are a real rarity in their market; growing during challenging times and bucking industry trends. They offer ongoing support and development and excellent benefits. The finance team is populated with bright, driven and ambitious people and, as such, someone with a similar outlook is sought. This attitude, coupled with a recognised accounting qualification and experience relevant to the above is essential.
Candidates must be available to start within one month so please bear this in mind when applying