A leading technology group based in West London are currently seeking an Assistant Tax Manager. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with corporate tax experience to take on a broader role, providing exposure across CT, VAT and partnership tax. This position will be regularly consulted on tax matters across the finance team.
– Ownership of the Group’s UK tax compliance matters for CT, VAT and partnership; reviewing computations and ensuring timely submission
– Manage the half and full year tax reporting within IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
– Liaise closely with external advisors on the Group’s indirect tax position, partnership tax matters and more niche areas of taxation
– Assist with M&A project work both in the UK and international.
– ACA/CTA qualified from a Big 4/Top tier practice with good corporate tax experience and 0-2 years PQE
– Exposure to real estate would be beneficial but not required
– Good accounting skills with a desire to take on more advisory work both in the UK and abroad.