A leading FTSE 100 corporate is currently searching for a talented Assistant Treasurer to join the team. The role will report into the Head of Treasury with a responsibility for the development of the team.
Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
• Continuing to guide the function through a period of transformation whilst maintaining effective controls and processes
• Deliver efficient funding solutions for the business
• Day to day treasury operations, including risk management
• Management of the treasury management system including any updates/improvements needed
• Stakeholder management, including executive level and external parties
The successful candidate will be AMCT qualified with experience in a fast paced corporate treasury function. They will have a strong understanding of financial markets and risk management. In addition, being a team player and able to communicate across all levels of the business is vital to succeeding in this role.