A FTSE-100 global group are currently seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to join their highly prestigious in house team. This is a rare opportunity to join a team that is genuinely leading in their field. The team operate in a collaborative manner, offering the right candidate exceptional exposure across any area of taxes you may be interest in. Due to the size and nature of the business, this role will work include exposure to international tax issues.
– Review and submission of CT returns for UK operations
– Quarterly tax reporting (UK GAAP, IFRS)
– Work with the Senior Tax Manager on tax advisory and structuring projects
– Assist with a variety of taxes as required
– ACA/CTA qualified from a Big 4 with 1-2 years PQE preferred
– Exposure to tax compliance and reporting, preferably with a large corporate (client or previous employer)
– Excellent communication and relationship building skills