My client, an American Property and Real Estate giant are looking for an EMEA FP&A Lead to start as soon as possible.
The candidate’s main responsibility is to lead the Forecast and Planning cycle for EMEA across the board.
This is a critical role to continue into the 2017 for the forecast and planning cycle
Requirement – strong modelling / analytical / communication skills, Essbase / HFM system knowledge;
• Slide deck preparation for key meetings including Annual Budget & forecast;
• Preparation of any ad hoc and non-BAU analysis / presentations to support EMEA monthly business reviews
• Detailed modelling for target setting during Forecast and AOP cycles
• Communicate with countries and monitoring to ensure agreed targets are loaded into Essbase
• Ad hoc data modelling and analysis as required, including answering questions from clusters
• Data validation and analytics during Recast, AOP and Forecast