A global pharmaceutical/FMCG business based in West London are looking to appoint an EMEA Indirect Tax Director as part of an ongoing finance transformation programme. This internationally headquartered giant is renowned for their innovative products and always on-trend approach to the constantly shifting pharma and FMCG markets.
As a key hire for the business, applicants will have relative sector experience and experience of a business with a complex supply-chain, and complex European operations. This role has three junior direct reports (analyst level) who will take care of the day-to-day compliance and reporting operations.
• Provide indirect tax advice for the finance transformation programme across EMEA
• Provide indirect tax advice for finance operations, including M&A, changes to the supply chain, legislative changes (e.g. MTD)
• Own EMEA Indirect Tax compliance and reporting ensuring accurate and timely filing (outsourced)
• Hire, develop and manage a small but driven indirect tax compliance team covering EMEA
• Constantly improve indirect tax reporting efficiency and accuracy through process improvement and system assessments
• Proven Indirect Tax legislative knowledge, good exposure of VAT legislation for a number of EMEA jurisdictions, ideally with recent in-house experience
• Proven leadership experience would be beneficial with strong relationship management skills
• Experience of SAP would be beneficial
• Experience of FMCG, Pharma or related sectors with complex multi-jurisdictional supply-chains is essential
For more details apply for a job description, or email email@example.com