We are currently recruiting for a Fortune 500 technology business based in Central London on either a part-time (4 days a week) or full-time basis. The role will be covering the entire Employment Tax remit including Expat Taxes and P11d and PSA submission. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Tax, managing a small team in an advisory capacity.
This market defying group has operations spanning the globe, with a highly respected in-house tax function. If successful, you will gain exposure to a wide range of areas, business partners and international advisors.
Responsibilities will include:
– Management of the complex and varied expatriate population
– Advising on employment tax impacts for new UK and International business projects and activity
– Advising on P11d, PSA and Form 42 submission
– Assisting on UK employment tax projects
To be considered:
– ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA qualified preferably within a Top tier practice
– In-house experience is essential with a desire to forge a lasting career within industry
– You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to quickly forge relations across the business
– Excellent technical knowledge of employment and expatriate tax is vital
For more details contact Will Hanson on 020 3617 9725 or email Will.email@example.com