A global and diversified financial services group are seeking to hire a European Tax Manager for their corporate tax team, based in central London. This is an advisory role with one direct report, reporting into the Direct Tax Director for EMEA.
The group has gone from strength to strength and wields one of the most desirable brands in the market. The team is undergoing constant transformation including the implementation of a new ERP and automation wherever possible.
– Review local IFRS tax provisioning as complied by external advisors
– Lead on internal tax audits for Western Europe
– Assess the corporate tax compliance process and reporting methods for improvement
– Advise the business on changes to legislation and put together cases for change
– ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified within Big 4 or Top Tier
– Good corporate tax advisory experience
– IFRS and US GAAP experience
– A mind for process improvement and cross-team collaboration