Finance Director required for fast growth, PE backed, Tech/Telecoms business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Act as lead on the project to bring the finance function in-house (Currently off-shore).
• Establish all finance processes, systems, and procedures.
• Development of all internal controls.
• Lead on financial and management reporting to the Board and all Investors.
• Development of meaningful and insightful performance reporting to the business.
• Support the CFO, CEO, and other senior level stakeholders with the assessment of business cases, new initiatives and new investment opportunities.
• Act as business partner and strategy advisor to all key stakeholders.
• Oversight of the annual audit and year end process.
• Company Secretarial duties.
• Management and development of one direct report (Qualified Finance Manager).
• Qualified Accountant.
• Experience gained from a similar role.
• Proven ability to manage change and multiple ongoing projects.
• Track record of implementing and developing finance systems, processes, and procedures.
• Excellent technical accounting experience, with the proven ability to add commercial value.
• Prior experience from a Private Equity and/or Telecoms business would be of distinct advantage.
• Natural gravitas, with the ability to communicate and influence at a senior level.