Finance Manager required for a small, fast growth Telecoms and Technology business based in Central London.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Management of the month end close process.
• Production of the monthly management accounts pack, including detailed variance analysis and performance KPIs.
• Assisting the Finance Director in the development of finance processes, systems and procedures.
• Key involvement in year end duties, including assisting in the planning and execution of the annual audit.
• Monthly reconciliation and analysis of the balance sheet.
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
• Responsible for budget setting, and regular reporting on performance vs. forecast.
• Regular cash flow forecasting.
• Assisting the Finance Director in updating the short, and long term financial plan.
• Assistance in a range of other key projects and initiatives.
• Experience gained from a similar role.
• Ideally qualified/nearing full qualification, or with sufficient experience to undertake this role (QBE).
• Strong Excel and finance systems experience.
• Proven ability to run the month end process and add value via analysis.
• Clear and concise communicator, with the ability to partner with a range of stakeholders.