This is an exciting opportunity for an up and coming bright individual to join a global property and construction advisory company as a Financial Controller. After a number of mergers and acquisitions the business has gone through a major restructure across operations, HR and finance and with that want to bring in additional finance support.
The role will play a key part in managing the UK finance team and working closely with the revenue generating team in delivering key financial information that can help drive growth.
Other responsibilities include:
• Regional & Group Monthly Reporting for the consolidated UK businesses
• Annual budget and quarterly P&L forecasts
• Annual reporting packs and statutory accounts
• Point of contact for UK audits
• Project analysis and monitoring – profitability/wip/debtors/orderbook and pipeline
• Project work – Agresso enhancement, align Agresso group reporting
• UK Cashflow budgeting, forecasting and reporting
• Ad Hoc tasks in support of FD
• Financial Systems experience (Agresso preferable)
• Minimum of 2 Years post qualification experience
• Experience of professional services preferable but not essential.
• Commercial Awareness
• Line Management experience
• Statutory and management accounts preparation
• Year-end Audit