We are working with a SME fintech company to place a Head of FP&A. The business is on a steady growth path and requires an expansion of their finance team to support this.
The company turns over c.£200m and really requires someone with sector specific experience dealing with divisions of this size.
Reporting into the Finance Director, this is a crucial and visible role that has a large impact on the future success of the company.
– Encourage positive business performance through the use of budgeting and strategic planning.
– Deliver the annual strategic plan, budget and forecasting processes
– Use P&L analysis to produce balance sheet and cash flow forecasts.
– Support the development of existing modelling, planning and forecasting processes, whilst creating ideas of improvement to existing processes.
– Support projects assigned by the CFO/COO.
– Deliver high-quality Executive Board Reporting and Presentations
– Qualified Accountant with significant PQE
– Extensive FP&A knowledge
– Commercially minded individual who can evidence their forward thinking
– Substantial knowledge of the fintech world
– An individual who can really hit the ground running