A media business are looking for an interim Cashflow Analyst. The business has an excellent name within the UK and overseas and you would be working as part of an efficient, hard working team. This requires an ASAP start.
• Report to the FC and Treasury Director
• Prepare and reconcile a 12 month EMEA cash flow forecast comprising an EBITDA to Cash reconciliation for all EMEA entities.
• Provide a management summary for monthly reporting
• Collate, consolidate and review 12 week cash flow forecast submissions from the markets
• Analyse cash movements for the financial YTD reconciling opening and closing cash position to explain major cash outflows
• Prepare monthly analysis of bank and interest charges
• Prepare quarterly reports on banking access and distribute to respective managers for review
• Prepare Monthly Reconciliation of cash and cash pooling balances from Treasury to the GL for all UK EMEA entities
• Work on special projects as required
• Advanced understanding of cash flow forecasting and how to prepare a cash flow statement from an income statement and balance sheet
• Experience in multi-currency/entity environment required
• Knowledge of cash pooling preferred
• Team player
• Part qualified/ full finance qualification beneficial