My client is a leading leisure business looking for an interim Finance Business Partner to join during a period of sustained growth.
Responsibilities will include:
• Business partner with all central department heads (including Marketing, IT, Finance and Property).
• Produce annual budget and update periodic forecasts with department heads- challenge assumptions, variances, and suggest areas for efficiencies
• Account for the fixed costs – including rent, rates and maintenance. Ensure the spend is accurate by site to support unit level profitability analysis.
• Undertake the accounting, analysis and reporting for the annual capex budget
• Ownership of all departments cost reporting, analyse periodic variances to budget/ prior year and prepare associated commentary for department heads & in the management accounts
• Producing periodic board pack reports, cost drivers and investment appraisals.
• Preparation & analysis of department KPIs
• Ensure timely reporting to all department heads to improve efficiency and advise on overspend
• ACA/ CA/ CIMA qualified ideally from a top 6 practice
• Highly organised and process driven able to find improvements and efficiencies in the working methods.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make recommendations
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence to challenge senior business partners
• Proficient in Excel to an intermediate level
• Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy