My client is one of the fastest growing companies within their field. They offer innovative services to their clients in the media industry. They’re international, with their UK office based in Central London.
They pride themselves on a fantastic, collaborative culture but because of this I need a candidate that will fit in well whilst maintaining a professional environment.
This role has the potential to become permanent with the view of developing into a Finance Business Partner as you progress however I am recruiting on an initial interim basis for 3 months initially.
Responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for month end accounting
• Preparation of stat accounts for the group- UK GAAP/ IFRS
• Preparation of HMRC returns
• Completing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
• Managing internal and external audit/ stakeholder relationships
• Fully qualified accountant, 1+ years PQE
• Financial accounting role in industry, or if still in practice an Assistant Manager
• Corporate Tax and/or compliance exposure, foreign tax, VAT etc
• Consolidation experience
• Stock or product experience e.g retail sector experience
• SAP experience beneficial
• Bright, energetic personality
• Interest in building a career within the media industry