A software business based in Central London are looking for an interim Financial Accountant to assist the finance team.
• The position will be responsible for liaising with the group finance team in London and the accountants throughout the network to ensure full understanding of the requirements for the consolidation process
• Preparation of the year-end adjustments for the international offices.
• Preparation of statutory accounts
• Liaising with the Auditors and assisting with the management of the audit process.
• ACA qualified or similar
• Experienced at preparing consolidated accounts
• Experience of producing financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS
• Confident when communicating with staff and management at all levels
• Ability to assimilate information quickly, work on own initiative and with minimal supervision
• Numerate and methodical
• Computer literate – Advanced level Microsoft Excel.
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Degree level educated