Communicate have recently been mandated to look for an interim IFRS15/16 consultant for a large shipping company who have undergone recent a large scale transformation programme to streamline their financial reporting process.
This is a 6-month initial contract paying 700pd.
• Qualified account with PQE
• Evidence of running projects for IFRS15 (revenue recognition)
• Business analyst for IFRS16 (leases)
• Ability to review of subsidiary balance sheet reconciliations and support this with process improvements across the entities
• Multi-site invoicing and leasing information database creation
• Develop the control environment across the Group to mitigate any financial risk, whilst also seeking efficiencies and smarter ways of working
• Compliance with statutory Corporation Tax and VAT requirements, working alongside external advisors as first point of contact
• Stakeholder management