An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a blue chip, world leading technology business in the midst of a huge transformation, as part of their FP&A team. This is a 12 month contract with an ASAP start.
I need a confident business partner with a track record of streamlining FP&A processes within a transformation/M&A environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Take the lead on the divestment of part of the business, from an FP&A perspective
• Partner with key stakeholders and challenge decisions to improve efficiency where necessary
• Advise on best practice for future organisational structure for the business
• FP&A process improvement
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
• My client feels that coming from a technology background will be highly beneficial to fully understand this role
• Experience working in a complex business/ business that has been part of a transformation highly beneficial
• Excellent communication skills, analytical thinker and proven track record of business partnering and improving the FP&A process