• Split between office working 1 – 2 days a week, and then home working for the remainder of the week.
• The role reports into a Head of Reporting (No.2) and sits within a large, complex, transatlantic FTSE client.
The ideal candidate will:
• Qualified accountant with an Audit Background (ACA/ACCA/CA) with significant PQE in PLC’s.
• Come from a PLC or complex business background and have held a Technical Accounting Manager/Technical Advisor position,
• Have thorough IFRS and UKGAAP knowledge with strong technical acumen,
• This is an immediate start role, however notices up to 1 week will be considered.