A FTSE 100 telecommunications company based in Central London are looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor. There will be up to 60% global travel, although mainly focused on Europe. Western European languages are a plus (French, Italian, Spanish, German).
There has been some change within the business recently as a few people have moved within the business.
• To work closely with the senior audit manager in the London office as well as team members when abroad on audits
• Working with external partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reports
• Leading occasional audits and being able to write up a plan and execute, whilst running the process
• Engaging with key stakeholders within the business both abroad and in the UK
• You will need to be able to commit to 60% worldwide travel
The successful candidate will have:
• Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified
• A strong background with over 2 years experience in internal audit
• The ability to speak another European language (Italian, French, German or Spanish)
• Big 4 experience is desired
• Ability to work autonomously and be able to run projects to a high standard whilst working under pressure
• Experience in report writing is essential
• Strong analytical skills are a must