An exciting opportunity has arisen to become apart of a large FTSE company based just north of London. My client is looking for an IT Audit Manager to join a growing team in what is an exciting time for the business.
Based just outside North London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of IT audit. The role focuses on Enterprise Risk Management and is looking for someone with a technical understanding of IT Audit.
• Working autonomously by managing ongoing programs of successful IT internal audits.
• To working with internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
• You will need to be able to commit to 10% travel throughout Europe.
• You will be working closely with the Head of IT Audit and the Head of Group Risk.
The successful candidate will have:
• Will need to be CISA/CISM/CISSP qualified.
• A strong background with over 4 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing and IT Security/Cyber Security.
• You will be required to manage your own workload as well as making sure your teams meet their targets.
• Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
• Experience in report writing is essential.
• Strong analytical skills are essential.