A FTSE 100 company are undergoing a large scale treasury transformation; part of this will be a project for the implementation of TMS IT2.
This is an autonomous role where you’ll have ownership over the future strategy for treasury systems in the company.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead IT2 TMS implementation
• Perform any future upgrades, RFP’s and implementations
• Provide support to the Treasury function using specialist IT2 knowledge
• Point of contact for internal systems teams and external providers
• Responsible for future changes to Treasury systems landscape
• In depth IT2 technical knowledge
• Experience in a treasury systems function
• Problem solving will be large part of this role so the successful candidate needs to be an analytical quick thinker