A FTSE 100 sized media company based in the heart of London are looking to bring in a Senior Internal Auditor. The role revolves around all aspects of the business, so you will run end to end Internal Audits both on the financial and operational side. You will also get the chance to manage the co-source.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits and managing audits. There will be roughly 35% travel to the European Region.
• Working autonomously by managing ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
• To working with internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
• Audits focusing on operational, financial and compliance.
• You will need to be able to commit to 35% travel throughout Europe.
The successful candidate will have:
• Will need to hold an Accountancy or Audit qualification or have a relevant qualification.
• A strong background with over 1 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
• You will be required to manage your own workload as well as making sure your teams meet their targets.
• Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
• Experience in report writing is essential.
• Strong analytical skills are essential.