A G15 Housing Association is looking to bolster their Treasury function through the recruitment of a Senior Treasury Analyst. This role will work closely with the Head of Treasury to help drive strategy and improve operations and processes, whilst managing a substantial debt portfolio.
Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
• Managing the Treasury debt portfolio and preparing/reporting on covenants
• Preparing cash flow forecasts and subsequent analysis
• Monitoring liquidity requirements across the group
• Assisting TMS implementation and help drive improvements
• Ad hoc support across the function and mentoring of Treasury Analyst
The ideal candidate will be AMCT qualified (or looking to study) with experience working at a G15/smaller housing association. Experience preparing and reporting on covenants is essential.
This is a great opportunity to gain debt experience at an early stage in your career and to gain exposure to high level corporate financing activity and senior leadership.