An instantly recognisable commodities business is looking to hire a tax manager to cover direct tax matters. This advisory led position is a newly created role, reporting directly into the Head of Tax and Treasury. The business is a true leader in its field and the finance team have exceptionally low turnover to reflect that.
This is a private business so there is only small tax reporting requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
– Ownership of UK corporate tax affairs including corporate tax compliance
– Advise on all direct tax matters for the business, including corporate structuring and planning
– Assist in managing the group’s tax risk
– Year end tax reporting
– Monitor legislative changes
– ACA and/or CTA qualified with Big 4 or Top Tier training (in-house training also accepted)
– Proven corporation tax experience
– Creative and adaptable
Call James Young on 020 3617 9753 for more details