A leading mobile game developer is currently seeking a Transfer Pricing Manager to join their leading regional team. This is an exciting opportunity to make a move in industry and be a part of a newly created tax team with excellent progression opportunities. Reporting into the Head of Tax, this is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to the wider tax function to broaden your skills.
– Review and updating transfer pricing documentation
– Assisting the tax group with general responsibilities including statutory accounts preparation
– Constant assessment of the master documentation and assuring they are up to date with the group policy
– Advise the business on transfer pricing issues that may arise and assist in identifying potential solutions.
– Keeping up to date with compliance requirements in relation to OECD
– ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with at least 2year PQE
– Proven experience of UK tax and transfer pricing
– Problem solver with excellent communication skills and experience liaising with senior executives
– The ability to create and nurture relationships across the group.