Our client, a serious up and coming market competitor, are looking to bolster it’s newly formed Treasury function with the recruitment of an ambitious Treasury Analyst. The Treasurer joined the organisation at the back end of last year and due to a period of rapid growth they are already looking to expand the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work alongside highly skilled Treasurer to set up a treasury function from scratch with exposure to senior stakeholders in the business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Cash management including preparation of 14 week rolling cashflow forecast
• Reporting on daily cash position and debt analysis
• Organising FX trades (spots, forwards, etc.) and confirming and settling these trades
• Hedging currency exposures to mitigate risk
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and report accordingly
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be solid under pressure and not easily phased by a fast paced environment. They will either hold or be studying towards their AMCT (study support is offered) and will be able to work autonomously with a keen eye for detail.