Our client is a market leading brand who is headquartered in the UK and has global operations. They are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join a small but innovative team and add value through various projects relating to systems, processes, and increasing efficiencies within the function.
Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
• Supporting the optimisation and automation of Treasury systems
• Daily Treasury settlements and confirmations
• Support the development of Treasury processes and production of reports
• Co-ordinate and monitor system administration requests for the TMS and other relevant systems
• Help suggest improvements to increase efficiencies in operational processes
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Treasury or Finance function, or a background working with systems (i.e. TMS, Excel, SQL etc.). Although previous Treasury experience isn’t essential, an interest in pursuing this field is key.