A rapidly expanding global media group are looking to hire a Tax Manager to focus on a range of advisory projects. This business is quickly becoming a household name, with both domestic and international projects.
The company is well known for having some of the best staff retention in the sector, often promoting internally to the senior finance roles. It can’t be stressed enough how much is currently going on with the business’ international expansion, making this an excellent time to join! If you don’t have all the experience listed below, it’s still worth applying as they plan on training up the successful candidate.
– Advise on UK and international tax planning opportunities, with on-going small and large M&A projects
– Advising on tax implications of business activities, with a specific focus on financing
– Monitoring of UK tax legislation developments to ensure the company’s UK tax plan is up-to-date and in line with corporate strategy
– Monitoring of the company’s transfer pricing documentation (alongside the international tax manager and director) for developments due to company expansion
– R&D tax and UK patent box regime (previous experience not required)
– Big 4 or Top Tier training, ACA and/or CTA qualified with 1-3 years PQE
– Up-to-date knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation
– Experience of advising on CT matters is essential
– Exposure to M&A would be beneficial but not essential
– Confidence is essential, with the ability to communicate tax matters to individuals in sales, marketing, operations etc.