A US manufacturing group with operations covering most of Europe are looking to hire a VAT Accountant as part of continuing to grow their UK-based EMEA finance function.
This is a newly created role with a defined route for progression to VAT Manager and study support if desired. You will report into a well-liked VAT Director with a reputation for development. The role will pay up to £40,000 and comes with an 8% bonus.
– VAT compliance for 5 European jurisdictions based in West Europe
– VAT reporting (Intrastat and ECSL)
– Assisting with the MTD project
– Answering group queries from the AP team where required.
– Experience of VAT compliance and reporting for European jurisdictions
– Experience of an ERP would be beneficial, e.g. SAP
– Good experience of Excel would also be beneficial.