A London based Financial Technology business is searching for an established CFO to guide the strategic decision making of the business. This rapidly growing and well-funded scale-up project will require a CFO with experience of fundraising as well as working within stringent financial regulations. You will join this business at an incredibly exciting time. The business model centers on B2B relationships, allowing start-up companies to thrive. With a well-established finance team already in place you will be able to focus on commercial strategy alongside the impressive executive team. The ideal candidate will bring experience to the role while continuing to develop new business opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company as it continues to emerge into the market. As the leader of the finance team you will have a key position in setting financial standards and laying out future goals for the business. Working on a hybrid basis and with a number of opportunities to travel internationally this is a prime opportunity for any ambitious individuals to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities include:
• Establish finance, risk management and operational procedure
• Financial control of the business
• Active participation in investment committee meetings
• Oversight of reporting and controls
• Presenting analysis of potential growth to both current and potential investors
• Ensure the business is in line with current and future financial regulations
• Developing the international finance team as company offerings expand
Requirements for the role:
• ACA/CIMA Qualifications with extensive PQE
• Previous CFO experience, ideally within the SME space
• Previous experience within the FS space, ideally in a lead capacity
• Clear communication skills