Communicate are supporting an established Utilities business, on their search for a Financial Reporting Manager. This role will report to the Group Financial Controller and will offer exposure to the wider Group; working closely with the FP&A/Commercial teams and SLT. You will be responsible for a team of three, leading them and supporting their development.
What you will be doing:
• Lead the internal and external reporting processes
• Prepare the company’s monthly reporting and annual statutory accounts in accordance with local GAAP
• Manage a small team; supporting their development
• Support the FP&A team in assisting with budgets and forecasts including variance analysis and 5-year plan
• Present the monthly report to shareholders
What we are looking for:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with sufficient PQE
• Ideally from an Audit background
• Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
• Previous management experience desirable
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with the Senior Leadership team and help to develop your own team.