Communicate have partnered with an impressive, global, client as they look to bring on a Group Financial Accountant to the Group Finance Team.
This is a broad permanent role offering the opportunity to work autonomously, reporting into an established Financial Controller.
• To provide support to a small yet mighty Group Finance team, with financial accounting and reporting
• Leading on projects and initiatives in finance
• Championing process improvements and tighter financial controls with the Financial Controller and the CFO.
• A qualified accountant, ACA/ACCA (or international equivalent), from Audit
• Technically brilliant – you will be heavily involved in financial accounting and reporting cycles
• Well-versed in external audit and able to distil data to simplify processes
• A clear communicator – you will be able to articulate finance to non-financial teams and will be able to write up reports
• Organised – this is a highly acquisitive business and there will be ample opportunities to work on projects, be it technical accounting or the implementation of a new system In turn, you will benefit from working in an autonomous environment which promotes taking ownership and using your initiative.
The business are in the office 2x a week with parking on site. For more details/a JD, hit apply. Candidates must have the Right to Work in the UK.