Salary: £120,000 - £140,000
Communicate have partnered with an international Asset manager in their search for a Head of Financial Control. The firm continues to develop and bring in new clientele despite current economic headwinds. The role will require the ability to work both across the group structure and on individual projects.
This firm operates on both an advisory and management basis. In this role you will take responsibility for the whole group’s accounts and oversee the in-house accounting function.
Taking lead of the accounting team you will provide core accounting and asset servicing alongside investment and product support. As the group continues to invest in new projects you will assist in the further development of the controllership team across the entire budgeting, forecasting and modelling processes.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for a large team and act as the lead for the day-to-day finances across the group. You will coordinate this entire function and provide reports for the executive management team.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the finance teams of FCA regulated entities and be looking to step into a business with an extensive degree of complexity. This role will be the next step for a candidate with excellent career trajectory and ambitions to take on a distinct leadership position.
• Consolidation of P&L, financial statements, cash flows
• Oversee daily control of the group
• Provide strategic analysis to the CFO senior management
• Oversee and/or prepare daily client money reconciliations
• Manage the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
• Monitor capital requirements and ensure full compliance
Qualifications / Experience Required:
• ACA/ACCA Qualified with extensive PQE
• Extensive technical accounting knowledge within FCA regulated environments
• Familiarity with withholding tax requirements and experience in dealing with tax authorities
• High proficiency in excel