Communicate has collaborated with a major brand in the research space to source their next Head of Financial Planning and Analysis. This role will center around the strategic function of the business. You will be the lead on all commercial modelling/preparation of financials for business cases.
The role will report directly into the GFD and hold responsibility for monthly reporting deliverables alongside ensuring the needs of all local markets are met. You will drive the business forward to meet its financial and operational targets.
This position is ideal for any individual with a clear drive and presents a distinct opportunity for career progression in a business with distinct name brand recognition and a positive impact on the world.
Key responsibilities include:
• Generating core analysis to assist business decision making
• Working with the strategy team on long term business planning
• Ensuring all deliverables are prepared on time and to the highest standard
• Prepare systems to deal with problems presented in the current economic climate
• Leading a team of management accountants and developing business partnering skills
• Lead of financial stewardship across capital expenditure portfolio
• Developing cost saving proposals in line with budgeting goals
Requirements for the role:
• ACA/CIMA Qualifications
• Previous experience working within an FP&A function, ideally in a management capacity
• Ability to demonstrate creative problem-solving
• Leadership qualities
• Clear communication skills