A large corporate technological manufacturing company based in the South-West of England are searching for a Head of Treasury to help introduce new Treasury policies and build out their function.
As an industry leader this company specialises in manufacturing the technological components for a variety of sectors including automotive, telecommunications, and renewable energy.
• Manage financial risks (FX, interest rate, hedging, credit, liquidity etc.) in line with the Board’s risk appetite.
• Negotiate credit lines and other facilities to improve operational efficiency
• Develop and enhance new treasury processes and systems in line with best practice
• Ensure accurate and timely treasury reporting to senior stakeholders.
• Business partner with the Legal, Finance, M&A and IR teams.
• Led of treasury transformation projects focusing on automation and ESG
• An Accounting or Treasury qualification, e.g. ACCA/ACA/ACT/CIMA/CFA
• Bachelor’s Degree level in Accounting / Finance
• Experience having a direct report
• Exposure to Debt and Hedging
• Strong Operational Treasury skills.