6 Month Duration ~ £70,000 - £80,000
Communicate are collaborating with a global SaaS client who are looking to bring on an additional resource to take ownership for one Nordic region.
The business is a market leader in their field and highly regarded within ESG. They have ambitious plans for the next 12 months and are looking for impressive individuals to join them on this journey.
• A qualified accountant, preferably from Practice due to the technical accounting aspects of the role
• Previous experience accounting for the Nordic Regions • An additional language (Nordics) would be beneficial but not essential
• To be a key member of the EMEA Finance team
• To take ownership of financial accounting for one Nordic region and management of the AP/AR team
• Ensure and maintain controls on accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
• Working closely with the external audit team to ensure the delivery of the statutory accounts within the timeline agreed (IFRS)
• Review of monthly (outsourced) payroll, prepare VAT returns and reconciliations
• Lead the entity budgeting processes and review Hybrid working out of the Central London office / FTC for 6 months
Please get in touch if this role sounds of interest or if you may be looking for a role in the near future.