I am recruiting a short-term contract for a leading wealth management company who have an exceptional name for providing investment management and financial planning services to clients.
This role is to join a well established team ensuring tax compliance across the group, minimising tax risk and working closely with the wider finance team on ad hoc queries.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of tax compliance, including the preparation and filing of tax returns.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in tax legislation and ensure the organisation's tax practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Conduct thorough reviews of financial records and documents to identify tax liabilities and opportunities for tax savings.
- Collaborate with external tax advisors and authorities as necessary.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified
- Proven experience in tax management and compliance, preferably in a financial services
- Proficiency in tax software and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to start immediately