A multi-national group with global operations is looking to hire its first tax hire. This role has come about due to the continuous growth the group is experiencing and they need an experienced tax hire to help them with their tax profile.
This is a temp to perm opportunity that has a strong opportunity to go permanent should you choose. Part-time candidates will also be considered.
• Managing outsourced compliance and review at a high level
• Act as a subject matter expert on tax for the group, provide up-to-date tax advice on planning opportunities
• Mixed role covering both CT and VAT. You will also be responsible for transfer pricing and withholding taxes
• Take control of multiple projects including but not limited to system implementations, due diligence on transactions, reviewing of corporate policy
• Ensure the group is inline from a tax risk perspective
• From the outset, you will be required to implement tax policies and procedures
• Taking a step forward in the governance and management of tax across the group
• ACA/CTA or equivalent qualified with up-to-date knowledge of current and up-coming tax legislation
• Broad tax experience and knowledge across various areas of tax
• Strong relationship building skills
• Immediately available
• Good leadership ability