This is an excellent opportunity to join the Risk and Internal Audit team as an Internal Audit Manager, becoming an integral part of the Finance function and playing a key role in the corporate governance framework and control environment.
This is an exciting time of development for this retail giant, who are seeking to become more competitive within the market having recently received private equity backing. Alongside this growth comes greater emphasis on IT related Risks and Controls.
- Assist the Head of Risk and Internal Audit and Senior Audit Manager in owning the Technology-related audit reports and project assurance reviews
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver planned, ad-hoc audit and consultancy engagements
- Develop and maintain the operational risk register
- Drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Professional qualification (CISA, CIA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA etc.)
- Technology risk and controls knowledge and experience
- Post-Qualified experience of audit plan delivery
- Management experience within a fast-moving environment.