Communicate are supporting an International Oil and Gas PLC on their search for a Senior FP&A Analyst. You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team with exposure to senior stakeholders.
This opportunity will give you autonomy in dealing with forecasts and budgets within the group as well as a clear career progression path.
What you will be doing:
• Prepare quarterly budget and forecasts within the group
• Provide variance analysis on the budgets and be on hand to assist with the year-end management reporting
• Responsible for the cost and capex analysis
• Work closely with the IT department on their planning system to ensure continual improvement
• Prepare the 5 year plan, and present to the senior leadership team
What we are looking for:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Must have Extractive sector experience (oil & gas / mining / energy / renewables)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Excel (ERP systems experience ideal)