My client is seeking a Tax Analyst to work closely with the team to help manage and optimise the organisation’s international tax position. The role will offer a strong variety of both compliance and advisory work and. would make an excellent first step into industry got an outstanding candidate from a top-tier practice.
Reporting into the tax manager, the vacancy provides a qualified tax individual excellent exposure on a global scale in order to develop their skill set further.
- Oversee direct tax compliance for a portfolio of legal entities spanning EMEA, APAC, and NAM regions.
- Manage tax audits and inquiries efficiently.
- Provide expert guidance to regional finance teams on technical aspects of indirect tax compliance and controls.
- Spearhead projects aimed at enhancing tax processes and operational efficiency.
- Contribute to transfer pricing calculations and documentation.
- Offer support in assessing and advising on the tax implications of new commercial and organizational activities.
- Big 4 or Top Tier training, CTA qualified
- ACA/ACCA qualification desirable
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Exposure to other taxes including employment tax would be advantageous
- Highly motivated self-starter
This is a critical role, which will offer a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a global, dynamic and expanding business. This rare fully remote role will garner a lot of interest, so please don’t delay.