A FTSE listed manufacturing business based out of Glasgow are on the search for a new Treasury Analyst. The business are investing heavily in environmentally friendly projects and as such have significant growth plans and are on their way to creating a sustainable atmosphere.
The role reports into a Treasury Manager who was in this same position up until their recent promotion. They will be on hand to assist and are very keen to help the successful applicant develop and progress as much as possible.
The business tends to only hire at the junior level because they are such proponents of promoting from within, as this role demonstrates. The role operates on a hybrid basis – with 2/3 days a week in office.
• Oversee/Manage the daily cash position
• FX Dealing and Risk Management
• Manage Cashflow Forecasting and Liquidity
• Maintaining/optimising banking relationships
• Actively Studying an Accounting/Treasury Qualification (eg. ACCA/ACA/CFA/ACT)
• An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
• Previous Treasury experience/exposure essential
• Strong numeracy/communication skills