We are currently recruiting for a corporate security and defence organisation. This company are looking to bring in a Treasury Manager in a newly created position to help drive the efficiency of the Treasury function. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business at the forefront of their sector and allow the successful candidate to drive the further performance of the business.
• Manage cash in order to ensure there is sufficient cash
• Create new cash flow models
• Debt Reporting
• FX Hedging
• Liaising with other departments, arranging payments and confirmations with counterparties
• Maintaining and managing banking relationships
• An Accounting or Treasury qualification, e.g. ACCA/ACA/ACT/CIMA/CFA
• Bachelor’s Degree level in Accounting / Finance
• Experience having a direct report
• Exposure to Debt and Hedging
• Strong Operational Treasury skills.