A FTSE listed Technology company based in Central London are currently undergoing a large transformative period within their Treasury function. This company is an industry leader and specialises in developing technology for aerospace and aviation industries.
In this newly created 12-month FTC, they are looking for a Treasury systems specialist who can assist with their TMS implementation project. This role will require you to be in onsite in the Central London offices 2 days a week.
- Lead the end-to-end implantation of a TMS from RFP, scope, design, implementation, testing and go live
- Ensure alignment with project timelines and organisational objectives
- Collaborate with other internal teams and external consultants to deliver an efficient and successful implementation
- Oversee the migration of existing financial data into the new TMS
- Conduct training for other members of the function to understand how to use the system
- Must have completed a full implementation project from RFP to go live
- Ideally have implemented either Quantum, Integrity or Kyriba
- Ideally have people management experience
- A part/full accountancy or Treasury qualified is preferable, e.g. AMCT, ACCA, ACA, CFA, etc.